Professional tests provide a quick, objective, and complex understanding of the personality of the tested person and discover dispositions for a certain position and possibilities for further professional growth of the tested person as to his/her intellect, personal characteristics, and self-motivation.
- A supplementary tool in search of a new employee for a certain position
- A planning tool for current employees’ personal growth (Growth charts)
- Performance tests – measure IQ and provide information about how fast and well a person is able to learn new things, and what is his/her logical thinking and ability to solve practical and system tasks.
- Personality tests – are very useful in selection proceedings because based on the results of these tests, the personal qualities and performance efficiency of an employee in a certain position can be assessed (e.g. his/her ability to perform business, technical, administrative, or economic activities, lead a group of employees, or handle stress situations, etc.).
- Managerial tests – are important especially for selecting applicants for work positions that require strategic and operational planning, management and motivation of subordinated employees, and a systematic and concept approach (in particular numerical, verbal, and abstract thinking is assessed).
- Motivation tests – provide information about employees’ motivation to achieve above-average results and serve as feedback for managers in respect to their people management style.
Depending on the complexity of testing 2,5 hours.
A graphical profession chart and a written report with the recommendation of optimal use of skills.
Are you interested in this service?
If you would like to order this service or get more information, please contact us. Employees of our company will be happy to provide you with any information, or to set up an appointment with you at your premises.